Wednesday, June 8, 2011

One amazing lady!

Laura Melanson of Red Balloon Relations asked me to participate in a book for Brigadoon and my first reaction was I'm too busy. But I like Laura too much to have said no.

Then I found out that some of my finest peers are also working on this project and I started to get excited.

Next we had a meeting with Colette O'Hara who totally inspired me and made me see the vision for the book and the meaning of the camp.

Add Marjorie Lindsay, my first assignment, and things really kicked into high gear, This women was so wonderful I could have spent all day talking to her. She is everything I want to be at her age, at any age, really. Warm, vibrant, funny, and so great to photograph.

Now I am so looking forward to my next Brigadoon assignment. I hope they can live up to Marjorie!


1 comment: